Saturday, 7 May 2011

Gone...are some things


Gone...are some things, a photo by ∞ Agnès ∞ on Flickr.
Yesterday in broad day light, someone (or a few idiots) broke into my house (well, actually, just let themselves in somehow through the front door) and stole a few things including my new Panasonic Lumix GH1 (and an old small one). I had just ordered a brand-new lens, which I've just received today but I have no camera to test it with.
I won't be able to shoot this weekend like planned but I'll need to start getting things in order and get them replaced soon and be on the look out for a new camera.
The worst part is not the loss of those stuff but more the violation of my intimacy.

2 comments:

Aledys Ver said...

Oh nooooooo!! I'll give you a call as soon as I can... Awful, Agnes!

aggieLap said...

Yeah, whoever did that came like a ghost in the house and left as if nothing happens. It was like a déjà-vu actually... :(

Post a Comment