Tuesday, 20 April 2010

what's on | book night Amsterdam 23 April 2010

The 2nd edition of Amsterdamse Boekennacht (Amsterdam Book Night) will take place on Friday 23rd April 2010 in various book stores in central Amsterdam. The event starts at 19:00 until 22:00-23:00 (before the late after-party) and is free of charge. The programme listing the participating book stores, such as Waterstone, the ABC, Selexyz and a few others including the Boekenmarkt on Spui, is available (in Dutch) on the Boekennacht website.

3 comments:

Aledys Ver said...

Wonderful! This is the kind of things that I miss about living in a big city! :(
I don't know if you've heard of a Catalonian tradition that consists of giving away a book and a flower on St. George's day? We used to do this back home with my mum and aunts... And since I'm here, I just give myself a book on that day (or thereabouts!)

Aledys Ver said...

:o) I just noticed "De schaduw van de wind" hehe Did you finally get to read it? Or was it the other one, "Het speel van de engel" that you wanted to read?

aggieLap said...

No, I haven't heard of that tradition; sounds interesting though :)
Indeed, it's The Angel's Game I'm planning on reading [some time after I'm done with the whole set of books I have at the moment :)]

Post a Comment